The Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Service Industries (TTCSI) is a national umbrella body and network of representatives from the Trinidad and Tobago services sector. The organization is committed to actively promoting the interests of Trinidad and Tobago services sector and the liberalisation of services markets throughout the world in connection with the World Trade Organization General Agreement on Trade Services (WTO GATS) negotiations as well as with the regional and bilateral trade negotiations.
TTCSI currently comprises 50 Associations representing a diverse services sector. TTCSI serves to assist in trade negotiations and to strengthen the local private sector to face the challenges and opportunities arising from decisions taken at the WTO, the Caricom Single-Market and Economy (CSME) and other trading arrangements.
TTCSI is above all an advocacy organization, aggressively representing the interests of its members in all local and international forums where TTCSI can advance our members' trade expansion goals:
• Advise the government on services trade development through regular briefings and consultations.
• Educate members on important developments affecting services trade.
• Cooperate with international private sector organizations to further our objectives.
• Assist service providers to identify and exploit market opportunities
• Lobby government and international agencies on behalf of services providers
• Develop capacity among local services providers
• Assist in the development of standards and certification to facilitate access into foreign markets
• Ensures that member interests are represented in trade negotiations
To contact the Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Service Industries (TTCSI), please click here