The Ministry of Labour is inviting suitably qualied nationals of Trinidad & Tobago to apply for the following positions:
- Information Systems Specialist | Information Technology Unit
- Senior Facilities Officer | Facilities Unit
- Director, On-The-Job Training Programme | On-The-Job Training Division
- Programme Psychologist | On-The-Job Training Division
Application Guidelines & Instructions
- Only online applications will be accepted. Certicates/Diplomas/Degrees acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by evidence from the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT) that the programme is accredited.
NOTE: Drop-off applications will NOT be accepted.
- An application consists:
- Application Letter
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae
NOTE: There is NO application form to be completed for submission.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
Attn: Director, Human Resource Services
Ministry of Labour
Tower C, Level 5, International Waterfront Centre, 1A Wrightson Road, Port of Spain,
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Deadline: FRIDAY 22 JANUARY, 2021
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.